Graphic Design Internship
Caju Multimedia – Oakville, ON
Caju Multimedia is looking for a candidate to fill the role of Graphic Designer – Internship. This is a 3-month internship [November 2017 to January 2018] with potential for long-term growth. A stipend of $1500 is offered and can lead to full time work. We are looking for students, graduates or internationally trained professionals who seek industry experience in Canada.
A resume is not required but please submit your online portfolio with your recent work. Applicants will be selected on the basis of their portfolio for creativity and technical execution.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those that qualify will be contacted for an interview.
The Graphic Designer Intern must be able to work remotely, therefore must have access to the programs outlined below. The successful candidate will assist the creative team in creating and developing the design for video, print and web and must be able to generate deliverables with a high degree of accuracy under tight timeline.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office (or Apple iWork)
- Strong sense of design and typography
- Strong creative skills and ability to contribute and collaborate within a team setting
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick and eager learner with an engaged, hands-on approach
- Diligent, disciplined, organized and hard-working
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well in a team and independently
- Efficient multi-tasker with excellent organizational and time management skills; able to work effectively within tight deadlines when required
- Creative thinker with a passion for design
- Knowledge of current digital best practices and technology
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Basic understanding of HTML / CSS / WordPress
- Video editing: After Effects / Premiere
- Experience in digital ad production in an advertising agency setting
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape, including key technologies, business models, standards/guidelines, technology platforms and products
Please apply for this position with your portfolio here: firstname.lastname@example.org